Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've put 32,000 miles on the swap so far.

Truck had 99,657 miles prior to conversion, odometer is now showing 131,xxx

Engine is from a 2008 Dodge 3500, had 3300 miles on it before I did the swap.
No emissions equipment, Smarty programmer, otherwise stock
Dynoed 286rwhp with all stock settings. Hasn't been dynoed with Smarty, but they claim almost 200 add'l hp.

Tranny is Ford ZF6, ~30k on it before swap.

Southbend ConFE clutch w/ 25,000 miles, good for 450hp

Dana rear axle, 12,000lbs load capacity, 4.30 gears, limited slip

Tan Lariat interior, heated seats, auto climate control, husky liners throughout, factory brake controller, indash Kenwood DVD player w/ Sirius, flip down 15" DVD player for back seat viewing, 5% tint on frt windows, 15% over factory tint on rear windows
DiPricol guages on A-pillar, Fuel pressure, boost, EGT

4x4

Aluminum 19.5s w/ 245/70 Sumitomos, ~60% tread left of front, ~40% on rear

Dually bed that was originally installed by Manning equipment

Airdog 100 fuel system

Stainless wheel-to-wheel side steps

60 gal aux. fuel tank/toolbox combo, factory 40 gallon tank

B&W turnover gooseneck hitch

Rhinoliner

Truck has some minor scratches on bed sides and tailgate, but no accidents and no bodywork has ever been done.

Gets 14mpg empty on highway, 9-10 highway loaded to 26-29,000lbs.

I have close to $60,000 in this truck, and am selling it for way less than it would cost to build it.

$27,000 obo, will consider trades, or trades with cash

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
beautiful truck. I was just about to forward this on to a friend who needs a new truck, but then noticed that it was a stick, and he wont buy a stick :doh:

I wish I could buy it myself

·
peterbilt'in
1,188 Posts
:eek::drool:

i wish i had money

·
Registered
245 Posts
If it was a crew cab i'd be on my way to get it right now. I do alot of plowing though and that is just to long of a truck for it. D*MN IT! I want that thing. So hard to find any new diesels with a hand shaker and its what i want.

Chop the frame for me and make it a regular cab??? :D:D:D:D:D. i'll even throw in a extra grand or two...................

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If it was a crew cab i'd be on my way to get it right now. I do alot of plowing though and that is just to long of a truck for it. D*MN IT! I want that thing. So hard to find any new diesels with a hand shaker and its what i want.
With the wider front axle that turns 45 degrees, it turns better than the 02 ext cab short bed that I previously had. Its amazing how tight this truck turns.

·
Registered
245 Posts
STOP IT!!!! Do not keep tempting me on this. My will power to not drive down there and put money in your hand is becomeing very low...

But it would be great converted to a dump truck with central hydrolics for a dump bed and 9.5ft V-Plow...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.