Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 FEATHERLITE 24' CAR TRAILER 102" Wide, Torflex axles with electric brakes. All aluminum, including floor. Beaver tail, fold down rear door, low-height wheel wells, 2 side doors: passenger side w/ camper screen door and driver's side escape door. All aluminum cabinets & work bench (factory), LED rear lights, roof vents , spare tire. D-rings in the floor, 4 ratchet tie downs, winch, e-track on walls, 6'6'' ceiling, 22' on the deck, 81" between wheel wells.

Everything you need to go to the show or the track! Includes 12x20 canopy, ratchet tie downs and winch. All that stuff floating around on the trailer floor? Not an issue with this trailer! The factory cabinets are the best option ever offered! Keep everything secured and organized!

Brake/bearing service done last year. Stored inside when not in use, only used a few times/year-no rust/dents or dings, this trailer looks brand new! By far the nicest trailer I've ever owned and tows like a dream!

Only reason I'm selling it is because we're not racing anymore. The trailer is located in Maine, but I'd be more than happy to work out delivery.

Featherlite's fit, finish & longevity are the best in the industry!

Asking $12,500

For more info/pictures PM or email me or call David at 603-770-4887

1 - 3 of 3 Posts