Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004 (late model) ford f-350 superduty ext cab (super cab) four doors long bed dually. truck has the 6.0L turbo diesel. last summer the motor was taken out of truck and had ARP head studs,ford head gaskets, hpop, standpipes, dummy plugs, ipr, oil cooler, egr delete, and all injectors replaced. this truck runs great i would hook it to any trailer and go anywhere with it right now. a lot of people are afraid of the 6.0 diesel but anyone that knows anything about them knows that they are a very good motor if the right work is done to them. i have done the work to this truck already. this truck is not "built" as most people call it. it has just had the work done to it to make it a strong reliable truck. i just put a bully dog cold air intake on the truck. the truck has a gooseneck ball in the bed it has the torqueshift automatic transmission. the truck does have some cosmetic flaws that i am working on getting fixed. the plexi glass that covers the instrument cluster ( the speedometer etc) has a couple of cracks in it. i have a new one i just have to get it put in. i tore up the tailgate last year but i have found a used one that is usable but dented in the middle the driver mirror lense is cracked and i think i have found a replacement lense and the passenger mirror housing is cracked working on getting this fixed. the drivers seat does have a wear spot on the edge of the back. i had a seat cover on it to keep from making it worse. the slider window of the back glass is plexi glass i think i have a new back glass for the truck. and the front windshield as a couple cracks at the bottom in the middle.i should have all of this stuff fixed within the next week truck has 190,000 miles and has plenty of life left in it. tires are in good shape just passed an inspection. truck is ready to go. i love this truck and do not WANT to sell it i am only selling because i have started a family and bought a house need to get rid of truck payments. otherwise i would not sell it. for serious inquiries i can be reached by phone ONLY BETWEEN 4:00pm-9:00pm or on my lunch break from 12:00 and 1:00or on weekends any offers will be considered but if your just gonna low ball me then please dont waste my time. 660-492- 7989

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts