Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE 2004 F250 LARIAT CCSB 4X4 WHITE. Trucks got 57K on the clock. Was my project for a possible sled puller but a slow down in work and funds has stoped me from going forward. I bought this truck as a rollover/salvage title. I performed all the body, changed the damaged panels so body is straight. The only thing I haven't gotten too is the engine and the rearend. As for the engine per diagnostics done here at a local diesel performance shop, injectors 2 and 5 are sticking so will need cleaning or replacement. EGR valve and cooler ok. Rear end will need service as well. Driver's side axle tube twisted out of alingnment but did not bend. Interior is in good condition no tears. Engine has AFE air intake, Magnaflow exhaust, 17" weld wheels tires got good tread left. Asking $8500. Truck is located in San Francisco Bay Area. Please let me know if your intetested. Sorry been trying to upload pics but not able too. PM and I'll send pics.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've been trying to post pics on here and have not been able to. Can someone please help me out and guide me as to how to go about doing this. Thanks. On the mean time here a listing at my local CL listing with some pics. Please let me know.

2004 FORD SUPERDUTY

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Does your Craigslist ad say a 6" exhaust? Dont think I have heard of that on anything other then a Dodge. That thing must have idled constant and been abused to be jacked up at 57k......even for a 6 oh-no. Prob have better luck parting out.

Good luck with the sale

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah your right on regarding the exhaust ajfetterman. Its a Magnaflow but more of a 4"-4.5" diameter straight pipped. I don't know how I got the 6" def not 6". I'm hoping to sell truck as a whole but I might be open to part out if someone is interested in drivetrain as a whole.

·
Registered
474 Posts
is it still for sale? also would like to see some pics.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes truck is still for sale. I've been having the hardest time uploading pics from my phone onto this forum. If you would like some pics please PM me your email address and I'll send you some pics or I can text you pics also if that works. Let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
1 - 20 of 41 Posts