Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale my 2004 Ford F-250 Harley Davidson Truck. Black over Grey. This truck is in average condition for the age. It has been mostly just a daily driver for the last 2 years. It does have a gooseneck hitch. About 85,000 miles, actually closer to 84,000. I am still currently driving the truck so the mileage will vary a little. I have fixed all the 6.0 common problems. Egr cooler has been blocked off and the the engine has headstuds to fix the headgasket issue.

I bought this truck brand new and love this truck. I must sell I have to may projects going right now and need the money. This is a fully loaded truck. - 6.0 diesel Automatic, Power Seats, Heated seats, Leather, Power Sliding back window, Moon Roof, Back up Sensors, heated trailer tow mirrors and much more.

Truck will be sold with the Factory Harley Rims. I would like to keep the Black Rims that are on it currently. Truck has a Detroit Tru-Trac locker in the rear axle and a Detroit locker in the front axle. Has a 3 gauge pillar pod with EGT, Boost and Oil pressure. Electric Fans. Truck has a set of traction Bars on it. I comes with an SCT.

I need to sell quick so I will entertain all offers.

Please send me an e-mail and I will try to contact you back as soon as possible. [email protected]

More pics at: Pictures by lubeowner - Photobucket

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is there any rust anywhere? How much has it been in the salt living in Wisconsin?
It has been in the salt as much as you would expect a 4X4 truck in Wisconsin winters. I have a standing offer of $16,500. I probably will let it go tomorrow if nobody else is interested.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
damn that is cheap :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.