Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
SHOSTUD
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
my truck is intermittently running rough and crappy. Its throwing engine codes po232
po266

injector 2 seems to be the problem, just wandering if anyone has seen the 266 code before and what it was that was wrong. rev-x is going in tomorrow regardless. any help is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I agree with what he said revx make help prevent/clean up a stiction issue but from what I've learned if the injector is dead it's dead. The products like rev-x archoil hss are good additives for engine ware and prevention. Just replace the injector I can get remains for a 175 each here in Dallas

·
Banned
2,444 Posts
Try to wiggle around the connector.
Usually when the solenoid is bad or the spool valve wont move, it will throw two codes, not just the one for Injector Circuit Contribution/Balance Fault.

·
SHOSTUD
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So the #2 code comes and goes, the truck is running like a turd!! Now the #3 code is coming in. The po232 codes is what's bothering me the most, fuel pump secondary circuit high?? Has anyone gotten this when the injectors have started to crap out?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Banned
2,444 Posts
Nope

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Check your fuel pressure and filters

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
usually once one fails, others are not far behind. Check the wiring for fuel pump. Does the P0232 set again as soon as you clear it?

·
SHOSTUD
6 Posts
So some background in this truck, I bought it 2 weeks ago in Dallas. I was there for training for work. Found the truck for a good price with studs, egr delete, hoop and oil cooler. Truck ran good around Dallas and back up to NW Indiana. 1 hour outside of Valparaiso IN I stopped to get fuel, temps went from 55 in Dallas to -5 in NW Indiana. 10min after I fuel up and hit the road truck started to act up. I finally got filters and a decent day to work on it and this is what I find!!!! Looks like it hadn't ever been changed!!! After some new fuel and some serious flushing the truck is running great with no issues! View attachment 83185

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts