Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have an 2003 ford excursion 6.0 Powerstroke that I recently changed New Oem hpop,egr delete, blue spring upgrade, new icp And pig tail, oem oil cooler upgrade. It ran fine while flushing the system due to a ruptured oil cooler. I shut it off and it wouldn’t restart on yesterday evening. Well this morning after charging the batteries and a longer than usual crank it fired up. It’s been throwing P2285 p1000 and p0603. I changed the pigtail and it cranked once with it plugged on yesterday and unplugged on this am. On my torque pro the hpop showed Hpop 875.5 injpw 752-840 ipr 31.7 Any thoughts? Thanks nation.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
If you've done any work to the HPO system, you're going to have air in the lines and will get the 2285 code. The 1000 code has something to do with a drive cycle. Basically, the computer must see all parameters within spec for a certain amount of time before it will clear. The 603 is just keep alive memory which usually comes about when disconnecting batteries or when you have bad voltage.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts