Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordering HID lights for my 03 F250 either today or tomorrow, was just wondering if any of you know which bulb type it is for the headlights as well as the foglights?

I think I am going to be going with 35w for the headlights an 55w for the foglights so I do not blind oncoming vehicles due to me not having a projector housing lol.

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
I went the opposite 55w heads and 35w fogs. 9007 is the heads and i believe h13 is the fogs. I would try TRS for the kits if you haven't ordered yet.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Talk to retro solutions they will find out all the info you need and help a lot.... I went 35w and even properly aimed I still get the occasional "turn off your brights" flash from oncoming traffic....
The 35w lowbeam headlights are 10x brighter than my xenon high beams.... If I use high beams I actually see MUCH less than my low beams in both width and depth

I have 35w fogs as well and they actually light enough of the road to safely drive at speeds of up to about 35, even tho I never do so

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
I used to own a Cummins.
59 Posts
Fogs are H10.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I am not impressed at all with retro solutions i am actully sending 4 sets back to them tomorow.

·
Here for the Ride!
494 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Autozek they don't work like the should one will light one won't then the will then they wont I ordered 4 sets out of 4 sets we had 3 bad ballasts. They did replace them but they don't have a number you can talk to anyone they want to deal with you through e mail and it just got long and drawn out.

·
Here for the Ride!
494 Posts
Autozek they don't work like the should one will light one won't then the will then they wont I ordered 4 sets out of 4 sets we had 3 bad ballasts. They did replace them but they don't have a number you can talk to anyone they want to deal with you through e mail and it just got long and drawn out.
That ain't retro solutions then cause there isn't a autozek on their site

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Yes it is look on e bay they have all kinds of junk on there. There name on there is quality1auto when they sent me a e mail it came up as retro solutions.

·
Here for the Ride!
494 Posts
Yea I see it on eBay just not on there normal website. I got their digital brand HIDs and I love them

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts