Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
rollin coal!
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to upgrade to an 08 or newer so thinking of selling my pickup

2003 F250 6.0 XLT Sport Package 115k miles automatic
Exterior- Truck has an 11" lift(8" DR springs and 3" Shackle) on 38x15.50x20 Toyo MT with 20x12 Weld Dune 8 painted black. Bilstien remote shocks, 4.56 gears, Road Armor front bumper with PIAA foglights, 08 tailgate, 08 tail lights, Recon Smoked LED cab lights, black billet grill inserts, tinted headlights and tail lights

Interior- Tinted windows all around including windshield and 08 center console. Eclipse in dash DVD plaver with sattelite radio and navigation. 12" flipdown screen for rear passengers, Boston acoustic 5x7's all around powered by a 1000w MTX Amp. 2 10" Diamond audio subs behind rear seat powered by 2 600w MTX Amps.

Performance Upgrades- SCT X3 tuned by Innovative Diesel, FICM tuned by Innovative Diesel, AFE stage 2 intake and a 4" straight pipe exhaust

Around $16k in aftermarket upgrades(I have every recipt)

Im sure there is alot im forgetting but if you hace any questions feel free to ask

KBB.com says a little under $21k is bluebook
$24k obo

·
rollin coal!
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Daily Bump!!!

·
Go Big or Go Home!!!
523 Posts
Man thats a nice truck! Is it still for sale?

·
rollin coal!
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya I still have it, it looks a little different now though. It now has an 05 painted grill, harley headlights and a 55watt HID kit

·
1st murdered 2011 psd
1,387 Posts
very good looking truck!! where did you get the harley grill? ive been looking for one for mine..

·
rollin coal!
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the compliments guys, Ill try and get some new pics up soon

the 4.56's are awesome with the 38's, It was def money well spent!

·
rollin coal!
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
here is the new front end

08 tow mirrors are being put on today and hopefully a 7" single black stack will be going on this week

·
Go Big or Go Home!!!
523 Posts
Man that thing is sick!! You will have to post up the pics of the stack!

·
Registered
66 Posts
where did you get the headache rack?

·
rollin coal!
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
got the headache rack off craigslist but i already took it off and sold it. It was a pro tech aluminum rack that was powder coated black

·
Registered
144 Posts
You're probably hating the replies that don't say "I'll take it" but I was curious as to what the bumper height is up front. Bottom of bumper to ground? Beautiful truck, I wouldn't change a thing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts