Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003 Limited 4x4 6.0 has roughly 195,000 miles. I bought it from Dan at Midwestern Transmissions a couple of years ago. It had roughly 168,000 on it when I bought it. Changed oil and filters every 5k, used rotella syn and motorcraft filter. Rebuilt the front end, installed a redhead steering box. Put some 2004 Lariat 18" wheels on it, with nitto terra grapplers. Kenwood nav, focal's in the front doors, image dynamic 10 in the back and arc audio minis for power. Raamat and ensolit on the floor, raamat on the front doors. I'm sure there are some things I'm missing.

Elite tuning
Elite VGT SSX turbo
Elite Stage 2 injectors
Elite RR fuel system
Headstuds (not sure which ones)
Rebuilt tranny with suncoast kit
PI torque convertor

$18,000 OBO

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Few things I missed. Full EGR delete, MBRP exhaust, autopage alarm and remote start, 55w 5000k hids in the driving lights. Had hids in the headlights, but they took a dump and I threw them in the trash. NADA says its worth 15k, so I'm dropping the price. Oh, the right rear parking brake locked up on me, so I pulled both sides. Thats the only thing I can think of that doesn't work.

New Price $15,000

·
Registered
918 Posts
LOL thats a big boy and I don't think I wold want him pissed off at me ether

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bringing this back to life. Found a piece of property I want, so this needs to go. $12,000.00 obo! Just did an oil change today. It has 195696 on it. I'll give it a couple of days, then I will trade it in with my 2011.

·
Diesel Freak
467 Posts
wish i had the $

·
Registered
93 Posts
where are you located?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts