Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
coolbreeze41
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 03 6.0 excursion. I Just recently replaced all the injectors (rebuilt injectors)aswell as the O rings on the nipple cups on the oil rail.
Upon putting everything back together , I had a no start and no high oil pressure .IPR valve was at: 85% and ICP at 0. So I removed the IPR valve to inspect ,seemed fine ..screene was intact . I cleaned it and checked the ohm resistance , it was at .5. I read that it has to be around 10 ohms , so I whent ahead and replaced it with a new one(Motorcraft). Cranked it ,but no start. IPR whent to around 40-50 ,ICP shot up to over 1000 psi. I disconnected ICP and tried to start it, no start ! One thing is that all the time I've been checking ICP voltage and it always been NO Voltage at all (0 volts!). Injector buzz test is good. Ficm is at 54volts so that's good.Sync goes to 1.So I'm at a lost! Could it be that there's a leak on the oil rail or injectors? Truck ran good before doing the work. 3 injectors were starting to stick, so that's why I did the work. Truck is also fully Bulletproofed. New Oil and oem filters.
ANY help would be highly appreciated !!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts