Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the trany swapped and shifts great and runs great but I can't get the 4 wheel drive to work and I can't get cruse control to work any suggestions ???? Do I need a different grant harnis ?? Or do I need to just jump wires ? I could really use help I'm getting dissapointed

·
Registered
270 Posts
Does the 4x4 just not working in low range or is it all together dead? Also is it manual or electric? For the cruise, I would hook up a scanner and look at the inputs to see if the truck is looking for the old transmission to be in gear.

Also if you don't mind, I am in the middle of a swap too, do you know the thickness of the spacer between the engine and trans? Reason I ask is I can't find one anywhere and have seen four different thicknesses listed which makes it hard to make one myself.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 4wd is electronic and it is all together dead also the plate is 1/8 inch thick and that's I'm port ant because I left it out and stripped my starter bolts and my fingers are always touching the throw bearing any other questions u have feel free to ask

1 - 3 of 3 Posts