Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 03 engine that I have off for headgaskets wit 109k on it and I discovered it needs a piston as well. Block is damage free, cross hatching is perfect. Brand new Blocked EGR on it, not even 300 miles on that. if it wasn't for replacing the headgaskets, I never would have noticed the piston. Never knocked or anything. Hypermax 3 stage chip which works amazing! it does train the tranny as well. I also have a set of brand new Hypermax headgaskets and brand new bolts I can sell as well. Text or calling would be the fastest way to get a hold of me. My number is 630-669-7530. Not everything I have are in the pictures as well. Not sure what everything is worth so if you have any questions on what I have, ask, and we can work out a price.

Also will be interested in trade for 12v cummins parts/swap parts, or accessories for my superduty as well.

(THESE ITEMS ARE SOLD!)
One Head
Injectors
FICM
Turbo
EGR Valve
Glow plug buses and module
Dip Stick
Front cover and Low pressure oil pump
Fan Clutch
Turbo Pedistal
Crank
FICM Mount
Rocker Boxes
Torque Converter

·
Registered
474 Posts
just wondering if you had an icp sitting around fron the engine. my truch has it on the vc.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Still have the trans cooler?

·
young buck learning.
431 Posts
i need the 45 degree turbo boot. i blew mine last night and ford wants a arm and a leg for it. is yours ripped at all?

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Let me look around but I'm not sure if I have that anymore. Text me at 630-669-7530 and remind me this evening.

Thanks!

·
Registered
98 Posts
need the intake elbow you still have it?

·
harley master
496 Posts
Lookin for that driverside intercooler tube. Still got it?

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'll take a look smokin, I think I do, If I don't, I know someone that does. PM me with what your looking to spend.

Thanks!

Intercooler tubes are not for sale

1 - 20 of 28 Posts