Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 2002 F350 XL Regular Cab 4x4 that I am parting out. Smaller parts will be easy to ship but I prefer not shipping larger parts.

I will keep updating parts that have been sold on it.

SOLD PARTS:
Front and Rear Bumpers
Front Drivers Side Fender
Drivers Side Mirror
Grille
Engine

·
Registered
8 Posts
Right side inner fender? What hubs does it have? Whats front seats does it have? Also interested in the rear blocks!!! Thats all I can think if right now.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I still have the inner fenders. Factory hubs. Got a vinyl bench seat in it.

Apollyon9515 pm'd me first on the blocks but if he doesnt get them, you are more than welcome to them.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Drivers side tail light?!!!

·
Registered
900 Posts
it was a diesel correct? I need an engine wireing harness and a few other parts if it was

·
Registered
249 Posts
does it have clear headlights?

·
Solareclpse
345 Posts
4x4 module? was it manual shift or ESOF? turbo parts by chance?i just blew mine up today

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They work fine. Just wondering how operational the axles would be without them. I would hate to not be able to move it.

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
They work fine. Just wondering how operational the axles would be without them. I would hate to not be able to move it.
I dont think that it matters. Come up with a price, and let me know how much shipping would be to 27892. Thanks man.

·
oilfield trucker
849 Posts
I see the drivers side mirror is gone, how about the passenger side? Is it a towing mirror ? I borrowed my buddies truck the other day and tore his mirror off backing out of my garage:doh:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts