• Bumper 2011

Votes: 18 72.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a 99 F350 that I just sold two weeks ago and really needing to get this truck done since I hate not having a truck.

I bought a 2002 F350 from Addison. I got it down to the frame. I had the interior changed to black. Body is being painted right now. 300/100 injectors being built. 2005 axles and suspension, 38r, studs, springs, fuel system, pushrods, Stealth dual pumps, 8 inch lift, Rize Bars (hopefully if he will ship), etc.

My real dilemma, if you want to call it that, is whether to have a roll pan or the new 2011 bumper which I already bought. Check this video out this is what I was going for except no red. Please give me your opinions on the roll pan.

Let me know your thoughts on the pan.

·
Registered
668 Posts
that's gonna be bad! haha great build man! I'd say roll pan it mold the pan to the body and put a hide a hitch behind the plate. trucks gonna look good!

·
Registered
668 Posts
yeah that would look good for sure if you put a hide a hitch in it your roll pan will be functional same as the 11 bumper besides you won't have your step.. but well worth it! haha

·
crazed & deranged farmer
1,054 Posts
I'd go with the roll pan too, You must be from oregon if we know the same Addison. Where are you located?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'd go with the roll pan too, You must be from oregon if we know the same Addison. Where are you located?
Actually I'm in St. Louis, MIssouri. I bought the truck off him from this forum.

·
crazed & deranged farmer
1,054 Posts
Oh wow! Well I know that happens, I sold my 84 f250 to a guy on here who lives back east. Us west coasters keep our trucks rust free for the most part.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
New motor came in.

Arp studs. Cometic head gaskets, Comp 910 springs, Forged Rods. Hell of a deal also.

Attachments

·
Registered
857 Posts
nice, should be sweet when youre done. when ya think that will be lol

·
Here for the party....
787 Posts
Good to see Kainers truck being freshened up with quality work going in to it!

·
The Sound Of Madness
956 Posts
My votes for the black 2011 bumper, roll pans look nice on lower trucks.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts