Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time lurker and first post here. I have searched all over the forum but cant find what im looking for specifically so figured i would ask the pros here. With a 2wd, options are limited for a 6" lift so i most likely im going with Fabtech 6" but still want a couple more inches. Just enough to put a set of 37s under...so maybe 6" and 2" spacers? Is alignment possible? This truck is strictly for fun, it wont see off road, hauling 5th wheels, etc. I just like the stance of a taller truck. Thx

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
254 Posts
Not sure on the front of a 2X, rear is easy. If it's got the split axle like the older Ford 2X's you'll need to drop the center the same amount. Couldn't even find an image of a 2X front axle in a quick search.
Maybe check the suspension section of the forum

·
Registered
3 Posts
I once had the 4.5 Edge hanger lift on a 2002 F350 and purchased their mini spring pack kit. Remove one spring from the pack for an addition 1.5 inched in the front to make a total of 6 inches. I had no issues at all with this setup. I'm not sure on details regarding a 2002 F250 when compared with a 2002 F350 however other than the higher block in the back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts