Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 02 f350 for some parts for my 99. It only had 91k miles on it. It however has a bad cylinder. The dealership I bought it from did a compression check on it and had 400lbs on 7 and only 100lbs on 1. I am parting the whole truck out. Pm me if you need any parts. The turbo has less than 5k miles on it. It is a stock garret. Thanks

·
Electrical Nomad
93 Posts
i need stock injectors and an auto trans. where are you located and how much?

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Per my PM's with Brad we discussed the sale of parts in this post. Since he is a new member and is new to PSD's please ask questions to help him part out his truck and provide you with the info needed to purchase the correct item. Some parts are basic and need little feed back to prove they are functional so let's not go overboard. Some parts are electronic or difficult to test by the seller so keep that in mind.

BTW: Welcome to PSN Brad.

Blowby said:
I understand that you are a mechanical type but the diesel engine and all components are very temperamental and can be damaged or diagnosed incorrectly if you are not a diesel nut like most members here are. If you allow me to post and state that you are not familiar with a PSD and can not guarantee the part is functioning and the buyer buys as-is and pricing reflects this I will open the post.
Open for business!

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
You're going to part a truck with only 91k miles? Just put a new/used motor in it...

·
Registered
393 Posts
cup holder that slides out of the dash? How much ?

·
Registered
324 Posts
I'm interested in the dash. Depending on color.

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
Vsm?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts