Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a complete 7.3 forsale it's the engine that's In my truck now that I will be pulling out to swap the new built motor. It runs great has 148k miles I'm still driving it everyday it will be coming out in 2 weeks. As far as I know ithas pmr's from checking the serial number but I will check the port to be sure. It comes with everything except the injectors have to send them to swamps as cores. But will come with stock turbo, hpop, intake, covers, oilpan etc. Throw a set or forged rods ( on here for $200) and some hybrids and your good to go.

Price $1000

·
Diesel Sled Head
1,101 Posts
Wheres it at??

·
new mod, Blown engine...
52 Posts
location, and what all is "included"

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Location is Baltimore Maryland included is everything besides injectors onlythings I'll need off it would be the fuel bowl and the lines comes with turbo pedistal intake exhaust manifolds up pipes covers pullys balencer pretty much everything

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump

·
Rock Steady
959 Posts
I am trying bud , I am interested however just got my injectors and chip from swamps and my old lady aint to happy.
I work at the quarry in cockeysville , so I am local. I will keep ya posted , good luck with the sale and the swap.
Bump for a good deal

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey no worries man it will be a couple weeks before it's swaped out. Also if yer interested I can turn u onto my guy in Pa that's doing the build for me if u need some help with your swap or want to upgade anything. His name on here is hassler diesel.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts