Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started this thread in the org so i wanted to get you guys/gals opinions also. The two tone is really hard for me to decide what to use, especially since the truck is accented with chrome... I know most have seen my truck but i am still undecisive as to what i should do with it cosmetically. So, i would like some opinions. I have a 2001 F-250 Platinum Edition with a 6.5 in ProComp MX6 Lift on 18in Diamo Karat wheels with 325 Nitto Terra Grapplers. I was wanting some opinions as to what i should do to it cosmetically. I am open to anything. Here are some pics and you can photoshop it or do anything you would like. I just would like some ideas. BRAINSTORM AWAY.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I would ditch the visor but thats just me

·
Registered
545 Posts
I have been a fan of your truck. I am still trying to get my old platinum bought back. Here is what I would do, 37s and an 05 front conversion. Either with chrome bumper, grille or with a paint matched harley front. I also would do an 08 rear bumper, tailgate and tailights. Also I like that someone put in a moonroof.

·
Registered
596 Posts
08 mirrors, ditch the visor for some smoked cab lights, looks to be the light making the tint look really lite but i would go darker tint all the way around

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
05+ front end for sure!!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Iowa PWSTRKE I will trade you my plati back for your black truck LOL:hehe:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TxFireman1972 that looks tits....i really do like that front end....maybe i should do a harley front grille with a paint matched emblem.

·
Rubber Neckin
196 Posts
I would start blacking out the chrome areas
harley headlights.... 05+ conversion

custom black powder coated badges from billetbadges.com

The black on two tone silver would look sick as hell imo

20" BMF rehabs

heres a look at my badges you can design them anyway you like and they will make them for you.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PWRstroke_smoke that is a pretty good idea! Your truck looks good and is good comment. Thank you for the opinion.

·
Rubber Neckin
196 Posts
no problem good luck with your decisions, cant wait to see it transform, I love the platinum trucks

·
40 lug nuts
3,433 Posts
Really nice looking truck! Only things I'd do would be to ditch the visor, 05 front end conversion (Harley grill but not Harley headlights unless you went with a painted bumper), and tint the windows. Sometimes less is more.

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
Check my profile for a picture n some ideas.

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
a new driver :poke:

05 front end would look really good! oh and I need some more of your grandpa's hamburgers!! :drool:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Martin i like the front end of your truck but dont wanna be a copy cat. I agree with everything you have done with the front end but i just wanted to be a little different but still follow a fitting appearance. LOVE your truck and its stance though Marty...

Hahaha Stroke....shhhhh keep the burgers on lock down haha. Next time its T-bones and Sirloins...

Back on topic though i still am not sure as to how it would look...i would like for someone to photo chop something on to give me some ideas...

·
MINK
1,049 Posts
Painted bumpers with 04 Harley grill and 05 headlights....Would be the only of its kind!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Comp 7.3 Will you send me some links to the grille you are referring...

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
Chris just give it to me so you don't have to worry so much about what to do to it lol you can take my obs when you come to drop it off.:D Just do all the stuff you always talk about doin to it and it'll be sick!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dude me and you need to get together and work on our stuff in that mighty fine shop of yours i have some things that need to be done.

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
Shoot as much as I work on pickups in there I'm surprised that dad isn't charging me rentLOL Shoot ya man you know you can come out an we can work on em all weekend long if you wanna!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts