Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
sure thing, just take a lil modification of your header panel, but they will fit, alot of guys on here have converted the whole front end of there older superduty trucks to the 05-07 style fronts

·
PETE ENGR PSD
973 Posts
They look badass, especially the whole front end conversion. It looks really badass.

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
DO these light have that tiny connector to the bulb like the 05s?

·
Registered
116 Posts
I just cut my plugs and harness out of a truck from the local yard

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Just remember that '05 up hedlights use The H13 bulb which is quite possibly the stupidest design for a bulb ever foisted on the public. The terminals are so small that they overheat, even at stock wattages, and can melt the plastic housing of the connectors. Higher than stock wattage bulbs are offered, but not recommended. There are Chinese connectors that are being used to make these kits and no harness will fix the problem of to small of terminals. As of now no USA made plugs are made that I have seen and wouldn't solve the problem anyway.

You the best headlight housingsare the '02-04 IMO and the addition of Hellas harness and a set of their 80/100w 4k kelvin bulbs will give you fantastic lighting.

You can also do a fog bulb upgrade..75% as bright as Hids and mod the switch to use them with your high beams.

·
Registered
572 Posts
OBSWIZ, whats the fog bulb upgrade?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts