Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I have a 2001 F350 I was driving fine 1 day and night and parked. Came out the next morning (Now winter mind you) and after 3/4 cranks no start and battery was too low to try again. I jumped my car to the driver side battery and my friends truck to passenger side battery and it was like the battery on passenger side wasnt taking charge since all the lights inside worked fine from the power from driver side battery. I got both batteries tested which are new and they're 100%. I connected driver side battery and lights working. I connected the passenger side positive cable and when I was connecting the negative cable I noticed there was no spark. I disconnected positive cable and connected negative cable and there was no spark from positive cable when I tried to connect. Either way I'm getting no power from the passenger side battery and battery is good and charged. I'm suspecting (and hoping) its corrosion within the jacket of the cable that I cant see which I'll check when weather let's up but any suggestions or insight is very much appreciated. Thanks alot!

Ps: There was a very very small amount of corrosion on the negative terminal at the battery post before I took batteries for testing that I've sinced clean which didn't help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts