Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Powerstroke Nation, I’ve been getting the itch to possibly sell/trade my truck. Only reason I’m thinking about letting it go is because my girlfriend wont drive it because it’s a dually and we can only afford one vehicle, and I would also like to get back to a single wheel truck.

2001 F-350 4x4 CCLB Dually Lariat 7.3 Auto
-Built SunCoast tranny
-Brand new BD Thruster Turbo
-Banks Exhaust Brake
-Banks Intercooler
-Banks Exhaust
-GlowShift Gauges
-Newer tires about 90% tread
-Tan leather interior, some wear on front seats
-New stereo deck
-TV on the ceiling
-New headlights
-Newer rear end not sure when replaced
-Bilstein shocks all the way around
-In bed tool box
-Rails for a 5th wheel hitch
-Air bags in the back
- Much more

Everything works as it should. The truck has never had a single hiccup as long as I’ve had it. I just drove from MA to CO with no issues at all, ran better the further we went. Tranny shifts awesome. Turbo gets right up to 30 psi maybe a little more but I never push it hard at all.

The truck was owned by a BMW shop. They used it to go to auctions and towed a small car trailer. It was obviously serviced religiously no expenses spared. The miles are legitimately all highway, only used to tow little BMW’s its whole life. It was then sold to a friend of the shop owner. He had it for a few months then had financial hardship and was forced to sell. I bought it at 196k miles. Now just hit 200k miles. The motor is completely dry except a very very small oil leak somewhere in the vally. Valve covers are spotless. Cleanest 7.3 I have ever seen. Truck is supper comfortable and easy to drive and rides really nice.
I also have a leveling kit that I cold through in with the right deal.

Im looking to trade for a lifted 7.3 or 6.0, Miles don’t matter if you have service records. Might consider a dodge. Since I need a cash price id say 15k. But id rather not sell for cash. KBB is 14k so don’t flame me on price, with this trucks history and aftermarket 15 is more than fair. Also i don't mind meeting someone half way across the country to trade.

Thanks so much for looking, contact me on here or txt or call me at 413 884 2814

Lars

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no not at all. just hoping for some one that wants a dually to make some money towing people #### around or towing a toy hauler or something

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also with the leveling kit you can fit 35s on stock rims or do a ten lug conversion and fit the 22.5 big truck rims

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump

1 - 6 of 6 Posts