Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 f250 that I put a new bed bumper looking for the same bumper to replace mine (or just one side to replace mine). The bed and bumper came off of a 2000 f350 centurion truck, I've only seen one other bumper like this before with the reverse lights built in i. I would like to buy a new or used one. If you have ever seen one, have one, or no where I can get a new one please let me know. thanks

Attachments

·
<--BAGHDAD
508 Posts
warn bumpers are close, if anything you could get a drop bumper and have someone plasma cut the louvers out and then have the bumper chromed again or just paint where he cut without getting paint on the rest of the bumper. are you wanting the louvers on it? if not then just get a warn bumper.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The chrome sides on mine can be removed and replaced with new ones, I wouldreally like to do that, plus I love the built in reverse light it makes backing up great haha

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heres a video of a truck with one

·
<--BAGHDAD
508 Posts
i'd just have one made or get a warn bumper and have those louvers made from stainless and just bolt them on

·
<--BAGHDAD
508 Posts
have you thought about a hanch hand summit style bumper?

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like this one its different only a few of the out there. I was thinking of making new sides or having new sides made but I would rather buy one then make one.

·
<--BAGHDAD
508 Posts
800/367-4961 try that number, dont know if its still a good one, but you can try it. i'm still workin on this for ya

·
<--BAGHDAD
508 Posts
you can also try rigidhitch.com i cant find any with the lights. you may just have to get a chrome drop bumper and cut the holes out for the lights and then go around the cut outs with door edge guard

1 - 9 of 9 Posts