Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
COMPUTER BLUE
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2000 forged rod 7.3 powerstroke motor for sale bone stock.
does not come with accesories, injectors, hpop or turbo.
Rest of the motor is complete from oil pan to valve covers
Motor is a great runner, came out of a totaled truck ( truck was also stock)

Was going to end up using the motor and build it but right now I have some other goodies I want to get for my truck, so I would like to sell this thing asap !!!, can possibly meet if somewhat local or I will also ship @ the buyers expense. I use frieghtcenter.com most of the time

ASKING 1200 OBO + shipping But like I said I would like to sell it asap so im open to reasonable offers.

prefer pm
pay pal verified

·
COMPUTER BLUE
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's my thought as well. I literally had 2 people that said they were coming today both back out. Id still like to sell it so price is somewhat negotiable . No crazy offers though, thanks for the free bump

·
COMPUTER BLUE
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
JUST SO PEOPLE KNOW I CAN SHIP THIS MOTOR ALL THE WAY TO CALI FOR 450 BUCKS SO IF YOU ARE CLOSER IT SHOULD BE CHEAPER, JUST TO GIVE PEOPLE AN IDEA ON SHIPPING

·
COMPUTER BLUE
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you are near the middle of the country I can ship it for about 300 bucks!!!!

·
COMPUTER BLUE
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its all up to the shipping company what they consider I know I have not gotten anything higher then 450 on shipping and that was literally the farthest end from me possible (coast to coast). If your serious about it shoot me a pm with your zip and ill get you an exact quote.

As of now sill for sale!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Might be in need of this... Ill let you know. I could pick it up I live just outside of Philly.

·
COMPUTER BLUE
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok i will try them also, I dont think the shipping is that bad on it personally, just getting someone to come through with the $$$ LOL

·
COMPUTER BLUE
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wickky sent you a pm, all other pm's replied

........still for sale....

·
COMPUTER BLUE
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Id make someone a sweet deal if they bought it asap. I have another truck I may be buying so id like to see this thing gone!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.