Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K. boys and girls. Here is a good fixer upper or parts truck. It is side swiped down the passenger side. It is rust free from Texas but is now in IL. He said he has the 4th aluminum wheel but the tire is junk. There is a header panel and headlights for it also. It is 2wd with a 5.4 Gas engine in it. It only has 79,500 miles on it. The leather interior is very nice. But needs to be cleaned. It has the 3rd row seat also. The passenger side rocker is kinked and the door does not close. The rear door closes fine but it has a kink in the rear door jam at the quarter as well. As far as I can see it does not have any frame damage. Truck has a clean and clear title and is locaded in Rockford IL. 61109 It is best to call me John 815 988 8888 $2000.00 O.B.O.

Later Cruz

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You should have got some bigger pics man.
I dont know what the deal is with the pics. Its the same camera I have been using for years and same computer and Photobucket account. So I don't know what happend there. :shrug: Sorry!!!!

Later Cruz

·
Banning Smut
19,093 Posts
I dont know what the deal is with the pics. Its the same camera I have been using for years and same computer and Photobucket account. So I don't know what happend there. :shrug: Sorry!!!!

Later Cruz
LOL. I'm just giving you hell. It is hard to get a good idea of what you have being that big though. You can open them in Microsoft paint and cut them down and resave. Thats what I do.

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
Thats a good deal. Be fun to drop a 500 horse 7.3 in it.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats a good deal. Be fun to drop a 500 horse 7.3 in it.
Yep. Last time I put a deal this good on here I ended up keeping it for myself. It was a 97 Expedition with 119K miles on it and a bad engine for $1300.00. So somebody needs to buy this Excursion before I end up with yet another vehicle.:doh:

Later Cruz

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
O.K. I went into my Photobucket and resized them. Never had to do that before.

Later Cruz

·
Peon Extraordinaire
1,880 Posts
If it was closer, I would pick that up. Too bad - would have made the wife happy instead of spending money on the truck...

Sam

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I forgot to mention this is NOT one of my April fools joke thread. LOL And I will have to double check in the morning. But I think this might actually be a 2001 not a 2000. I got 2 Ford trucks when I was down there and I may have got the year confused on it.

Later Cruz

·
Registered
871 Posts
I would love to have it for the seats and door panels but the wife is already on the edge with my putting a lot of money in the engine this year.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would love to have it for the seats and door panels but the wife is already on the edge with my putting a lot of money in the engine this year.
Don't you know it is easier to get forgiveness than permission? :evil

Later Cruz

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I wish I was a body man because that would be a great donar to put together with something like this and make a 6 door f650 excursion. Then sell the motor and drivetrain.

Ford : Other Pickups : eBay Motors (item 150428648455 end time Apr-05-10 13:54:08 PDT)

This truck blew up and this dealer is now looking to get $3000 so you could put the motor in here and flip it quick. Then use that money to buy the 650!!!

Cars for Sale: 2002 Ford F250 4x4 Regular Cab Super Duty in Newark, IL 60541: Truck Details - 275372272 - AutoTrader.com

·
Registered
871 Posts
Don't you know it is easier to get forgiveness than permission? :evil

Later Cruz
LMAO I have already used a few no wait a lot of those in the last month with truck parts and re-sealing the engine.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The truck is a 2001 not a 2000. I have the texas title on hand. It runs good. Air blows cold. The 4th center cap and wheel is there but the wheel has a dent in it. The tire is not the best but it looks like it would hold air with another valve stem installed. There is a brand new in box header panel included with it. And there is a used head light and parking light included also. the bottom of the body got pushed in a little behind the fender and that is why the rocker is kinked. I only listed it on here and one other forum. It will probably go on the Chicago's Craigslist in the morning and I don't see it lasting long on there.

Later Cruz

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Truck is sold. Please delete.

Later Cruz

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.