Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2000 Ford F350 extended cab Dually, 2wd, 4.10, manual trans

Garret 38R turbo 1.0 AR ( I did the CCV mod to keep the oil out of the turbo)
Exhaust back pressure valve was removed on the hot side / new O-rigs pedestal and turbo)
FASS stand alone fuel setup (sumped from the bottom of the tank)
Fuel bowl delete
ITP’s Regulated Return
ITP’s High pressure oil X-over pipe
Stealth Stage 1 HPOP
Stage 1 160cc single shot Injectors w/edm nozzles
New Ford Glow plugs
TS style custom tuned chip
New GPR
New IPR
New ICP
New Black CPS
New Power steering pump
4” turbo back Magnaflow Exhaust (w/muffler)
4” exhaust tip
DI uppipes (ceramic coated)
19.5 Rims/tires
Interior Gauges: EGT, Boost, Fuel pressure
Oil changes every 5k and a new FL1A Motorcraft filter
Both batteries are 1000cc and new
New Heavy Duty brake pads (front and rear)
New rotors, hubs, and bearings
New A/C condenser
New Alternator
Starter was upgraded to the 2003 high torque model
Ranch hand full replacements front (bullnose) and rear(wraparound)
Converted the front end to an 05 (headlights, header panel, grille and a harness for the lights)
05 tow mirrors
2 month old paint job

This 7.3 diesel compression tests at 390 across the board and is making around 400-450hp and 8-900 ftlb torque.
This truck will haul the mail!!!! My normal mpg's are 16-17 and that is with a little lead foot action. This truck
will pull whatever you can put behind it. I know there is more that I am leaving out and will update this ad as I remember
but if your interested and are serious I can wear your ear out with all the new stuff on it once we are in front of the truck.

Also included with the sale (these are spare items I have on the shelf): new alternator, new high torque starter, new GPR, CPS,
used radiator, intercooler and pipes, gently used new stock turbo, complete pan to pan 7.3 motor out of another 2000 F250
that tested 420 across the board.

As stated before there is a ton done to it and just drawing a blank.

First $20k obo...... takes it, you won't be disapointed!!!

*** Working on adding pics ***

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry....has 230k miles but don't be overly concerned as alot has been changed and replaced and has good compression. The guy I got if from hauled appliances which is where all the miles come from.

On a side note I am open to trades and will sell just the truck.

Thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alot of lookers, accepting offers....

Will trade + cash, straight up trade, or sell just the truck. Interested in a 25+ foot gooseneck flatbed dove, take 3/4 car hauler, rollback wrecker, fifth wheel rv camper (must be at least 30ft), 03-04 Cobra Mustang, 03+ Dodge 2wd short box quad-cab or mega-cab 5.9 cummins... or???

·
<<< just like that......
810 Posts
180 views and no interests....... :confused:
Don't take this as offensive brotha, as you have an extremely clean truck. A truck with that kind of mileage in that shape / 7.3 and all....there going for 8500 to 11k give or take down here. There are places that sell a longblock in GOOD shape with forged rods running for 1500-2500. Once again, not meant to offend you, just trying to give you a heads up as to what might be going on.

·
Registered
753 Posts
i gave 7500 for mine stock. sounds a lil high on your end... sorry

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't take this as offensive brotha, as you have an extremely clean truck. A truck with that kind of mileage in that shape / 7.3 and all....there going for 8500 to 11k give or take down here. There are places that sell a longblock in GOOD shape with forged rods running for 1500-2500. Once again, not meant to offend you, just trying to give you a heads up as to what might be going on.
Thanks, no offense taken but $8500 - 11k for a stock truck right?

i gave 7500 for mine stock. sounds a lil high on your end... sorry
Right..."stock", this truck is far from that. Thanks for the reply.

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
FYI i had a 2000 ex can l/b dually 2wd with everything in the motor like yours except the fass, and had bigger injectors. 212k on the clock, i got $9500 for mine. 20k seems VERY VERY high and im guessing you will find out when noone offers you that much. try 14k and go down from there.

p.s. mine did not have a stealth, bumper or 19.5 wheels..but none of that stuff adds up at all for resale. your better off selling all that stuff individually and selling the truck as stock.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
FYI i had a 2000 ex can l/b dually 2wd with everything in the motor like yours except the fass, and had bigger injectors. 212k on the clock, i got $9500 for mine. 20k seems VERY VERY high and im guessing you will find out when noone offers you that much. try 14k and go down from there.

p.s. mine did not have a stealth, bumper or 19.5 wheels..but none of that stuff adds up at all for resale. your better off selling all that stuff individually and selling the truck as stock.
:whs: better off getting 4-5k for your used upgrades and sell the stock truck for 8-9k. the rest of the list is just maintaining the truck

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Sadly add-ons don't add on re-sale value, you'll have to put it to stock & lower the price to move it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:whs: better off getting 4-5k for your used upgrades and sell the stock truck for 8-9k. the rest of the list is just maintaining the truck
I would sell the just the truck for $15k figuring $8500 for the truck and $6500 for all the extras on the truck.... that is a hell of a deal!!!

Thanks to all who replied.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
still used prolly not worth that

·
#2 diesel only
135 Posts
Where you at son? The thing that hurts the beautiful truck is its 2WD. Personally i want the truck. I got trailers galore. Or my dads business does, I work with him. I got PJs and Lowboy goosenecks. Doves, 40fts. Ill send youa PM.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.