Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2000 Ford F350 CCLB SRW 7.3 4x4

F350 CCLB SRW 4x4 Lariat All options available in 2000, Tan leather

True Texas Edition...had ford check. Legit numbers, badging, pin-striping and suspension items. Truck was sold in Texas only when new, spent all of its life but the last 2 years there, has been undercoated so there is absolutely NO rust anywhere. Burns/Leaks nothing, runs and drives great.

I can guarantee you will not find a better mechancially maintained truck. Only physical flaws are I guess to be expected for a 2000, tailgates a bit dinged up(not bad at all), a couple small dings here or there(the size of a penny), 3 scratches(literally scratches...not creases or any other BS like some people try to play off/hide), cracked windshield(i will be replacing) and normal 11 year old tears on drivers seat. other than that interior is immaculate.

Mods:
-6637 filter with 4" piping and Dust Sleeve on Filter
-4" Diamond Eye Turbo Back Dual Exhaust(TRUE 4" exhaust not one that drops to 3.5 when it splits to 2 pipes) into 5" Silverline tips
-Superchips plug and play 40 horse chip(improved highway mpgs tremendously, city...not so much) 23-24 mpg 65-70 mph highway all day long(1800-1900 rpms) Last tank:761 miles all highway on 32 gallons of fuel on paper...
-Wicked Wheel
-Glowshift 3 gauge pod(Boost, Tranny Temp, Pyro...truck has never been been ran too hot EGT wise) ...I baby this thing...it's my daily driver and has been
-3% tinted back windows, 5% tinted front windows with eyebrow
-Add-a-leaf leveling kit
-Sky Jacker Steering Stabilizer
-5" rear blocks instead of 4" factorys so truck sits completely level instead of a hair taller in the front
-BRAND NEW 33x11.75 Falken Wild Peak A/Ts(LOVE these tires), lifetime allignments.
-Window gaurd things(i forget what people call these)
-Spray in Bedliner
-5th wheel hitch
-Trailer brake controller
-Uniden CB with dual Whips
-Polyurethane(flexible) fender flares
-Mossy oak matching front and rear seat covers
-Viper Alarm
-Stereo

Maintenance Schedule:
-Brand new Batteries 3 months ago
-Alternator at 220k
-Belts and Waterpump at 201k
-Has oversized powersteering cooler for the leveling kit/bigger tires
-Oversized Trans cooler
-Brakes(pads and rotors front and rear at 219k)
-Oil Changed every 5k since new always Rotella(but recently switched to Valvoline True Blue...the smell of rotella was driving me nuts)
-Diffs and Transfercase synthetic fluid every 15k
-Tranny has been serviced every 50k, has a new valve body and torque converter...no issues
-New Injectors at 200k
-Turbo was redone with the seal kit/all that crap when wicked wheel mod was done at 205k
-Ball Joints, Tie Rods...all that front suspension crap at 210k(redone with greaseable parts)
-Glow Plugs and relay at 175k
-Hpop at 196k(it was also serviced every 35k by previous owner ...have paperwork(this is something i learned about 7.3s...didnt know you could service them)
-Cruise Cutoff Switch recall has been done twice on this truck, first was done at 85k, and the replacement started leaking at 213k and was replaced along with brake reservoir
-Wheel Bearings at 160k
-Rear U-joints and Carrier Bearing at 222k

...To my knowledge either from my own spending, or the reciepts I got from the previous owner that is everything. EVERYTHING works. This truck is a real head turner, a beautiful color combination and absolutely is just getting broken in. My price is not firm, but I figure...you gotta start somewhere. The ONLY reason I'm selling is I'm considering newer and have my eyes on a few trucks...If this doesn't sell, I have no problem keeping it. Thanks!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
asking price is in the CL add. I live in St Peters Mo just outside st louis...Asking price is $15k but i am negotiable within reason. I have a bottom dollar in mind because I'd like to sell quick, so make offers...worst I can say is no.

·
Registered
5 Posts
awesome looking truck but i was looking to spend $11k max so its gunna be out of my price range. thanks for the info and quick response though. good luck with the sale

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks...ya shes treated me rea well but as much time i spend in a vehicle...i think id like some of the nicer eminities of an 08 lariat or KR. Let me know what the absolute best ya could do would be if you could, 11 is too low...but like i said...i have my eye strongly fixed at a 08 at the moment...so i am taking offers and looking to move as quickly as possible.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
price drop $13550 obo but thats nearing bottom dollar...id like to move this thing this weekend so i can get the truck i like...08 f350 lariat cclb srw 4x4...

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got ya...one sec...

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
column shift is out of alignment and truck wont go into park therefore wont start. I am pulling the truck from being for sale until this is fixed. for those interested...i appologize, but I'm not going to sell junk. This will be fixed, and the truck will be back for sale within the next couple days.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
truck is fixed, it was just out of adjustment, and the torx head adjustment that snapped off was tapped out and replaced. Back for sale!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
To the top, I know someone wants a gorgeous 350

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Come on guys if I can move this thing this week, I'll drop to 12500 and not a dime lower. If it doesn't sell I'll just keep it.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
2244xx and will increase this is my DD. will have fresh sun oil change, air filter, and fuel filter when sold also(due at 225k)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
*syn oil change sorry stupid predictive text

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
anyone?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status