Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE IS MY 2000 FORD F350 SUPERDUTY, FOUR DOOR OR CREWCAB LONG BED (CCLB) 4X4 LARIAT FULLY LOADED...I AM THE SECOND OWNER OF THIS TRUCK IT HAS 119,000 MILES ON IT. I PUT 19,000 ON IT THIS YEAR.

THIS HAS A 7.3 LITER POWERSTROKE DIESEL!!!!! YES THATS THE BEST DIESEL FORD EVER HAD IN A TRUCK PERIOD!!

I PUT A BRAND NEW BDS. SUSPENSION LIFT & SHOCKS IN THIS TRUCK IN MARCH OF 2010. I JUST PUT BRAND NEW TIRES ( 38 X 15.50 X 18 ) TWO MONTH AGO (OCT 2011) THEY HAVE UNDER 2000mi. ON THEM.

LIST OF NEW PARTS & UPGRADES INCLUDED:

7" FLIP UP TOUCH SCREEN DVD/CD PLAYER WITH AM/FM RADIO, 75X4 WATT AMP THAT PUSHES POLK AUDIO DOOR SPEAKERS,

SUPERCHIPS PROGRAMER, MAINLY TO HELP OUT WITH FUEL ECONOMY & SHIFTING.

AEM COLD AIR INTAKE WITH K & N CANISTER FILTER

NEW TELESCOPING MIRRORS

A/C CONDENSER & RECHARGED THE SYSTEM

BRAND NEW 8 FT LONG BOX.... NO RUST!!! OVER $2000.00

NEW HIGH TORQUE STARTER WITH A ONE YEAR WARRANTY

NEW STEERING GEARBOX

NEW GLOWPLUGS & RELAY

NEW IPC CENSOR

WARN LOCKOUTS

ONE YEAR OLD BATTERIES & ALTERNATOR WITH WARRANTY

ALL NEW ( SPICER ) U JOINTS THROUGH OUT THE DRIVE TRAIN & SPICER STRAPLESS YOKE 3X STRONGER THEN STOCK!

IM SURE THER IS A FEW THINGS I JUST CANT REMEMBER BUT IF THE TRUCK NEEDS IT I SPARE NO EXPENSE TO HAVE IT FIXED ASAP. MORE SERVICE WORK IS PERFORMED BY DIESEL EQ IN POTTERVILLE MI CALL THEM IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS MECHANICALLY ABOUT THE TRUCK!!

I GARANTEE THIS TRUCK CAN SIT OUT IN 10 DEGREE WEATHER FOR A WEEK & START WITHOUT BEING PLUGGED IN!! THIS THING RUNS & STARTS PERFECT EVERYTIME!!

I DRIVE THIS TRUCK EVERYDAY!! BEEN TO FLORIDA 2X THIS YEAR WITH A TRAILER, I WOULD TRUST THIS TRUCK TO CALI. & BACK 10X WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS

TRUCK BLUEBOOKS WITH ALL OPTIONS FOR 15,999. IM ASKING 16,500 OBO WITH THE LIST OF NEW PARTS THE NEW RUST FREE BOX LIFT WHEELS & TIRES!!!

THE BAD: RUST BUBBLES UNDER PAINT STILL ON CAB CORNER, EASILY FIXABLE STILL, ALSO AROUND CAB LIGHTS.

COME TAKE A LOOK & TEST DRIVE IT ANYTIME!!

PLEASE CALL OR TEXT ME AT 517-712-2741 MIKE I can get you any pics you would like

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok guys I need dont need 4 PSD's all winter! I just bought a 08 6.4 so this one has to go!! Make me a fair offer

price reduced
$15,500 OBO

Thanks for looking!!

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Am I way off price? I know its a little under NADA value thought the 7.3 was in a little more demand, especially with a lift & new tires, Is the little bit of rust the problem. maybe just because I posted what I pd for it & people want the same deal.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Probably a little high, but you don't see many 7.3's around with that kind of milage - most have 200k+. I would ask $13000 for my 2000 & its got 180K & just a leveling kit. FWIW, a set of the 05+ headlights would do wonders for that truck.

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
True story about the light! Ok well thanks for being honest, Ill leave it OBO but I know were to go with the price if it dont move.

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
man that Jeep is sweet!! I have one but nothing like that. What do you think the Jeep is worth??

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$15,000 OBO ??? anyone looking for a great truck??

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
I don't think your too far out of line with what your asking. If I was you I might look at dropping it down to stock & throwing a 5th wheel hitch in it. Might find more buyers if it was more practical appearing. People are always after low mile 7.3L SDs for towing/work trucks. Sell the lift/tires separate & still make your money out of the deal.

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't think your too far out of line with what your asking. If I was you I might look at dropping it down to stock & throwing a 5th wheel hitch in it. Might find more buyers if it was more practical appearing. People are always after low mile 7.3L SDs for towing/work trucks. Sell the lift/tires separate & still make your money out of the deal.

True story!! I think its sold ill know for sure Sat. morning, thanks for the input though!

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
****** S O L D ****** S O L D *******

1 - 11 of 11 Posts