Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

2000 F-350 Build Up

2K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  TerminatorEngineering 
#1 ·
My pondering the idea of taken my truck to Wide Open Performance it get a complete overhaul im talking complete

*** Long Block
*** Stage Two Injectors
*** GQSSB Turbo

I think rather then going a buying a new truck for 60,000 i would rather put 25,000 to 30,000 in to mine and not have to deal with the emisson crap then if a few years get a new one but leave it stock and keep the one i have now to go to drags and dyno days
What does everyone think is there anything different i should do suggestions would be apprecated

Thanks Gib

#7 ·
Just curious.. why only stage IIs? I mean if your gonna do all that too it might as well spend a few hundred more and but some big hybrids in there

#9 ·
For 20k-30k *** or several others will have 1000 diff combos
Inclujding the 09 mirrors and step gate

#10 ·
Im looking to get 600hp but still be able to tow our work trailer

I have stoped by the shop a few times and talked to Zane you guys actually have my cousins truck in there right now the red 2001 is his

#12 ·
YEP McDougal is correct im going to come in and talk with ya guys to see what we can do

#13 ·
What kind of fuel system would you guys suggest

Thanks
Gib

#16 ·
ok im sick of people telling me rather then do what im planning on doing i should just put a cummins in it i have looked in to that but that is not my goal with this truck my goal is to have enough horsepower out of a powerstroke to make a cummins guy be amazed i realize that cummins is a hell of a motor and its not hard to get the power i want out of one but how many fords in utah show up to a dyno day the last one i was at there were 6 and wide opens 6.4 was one of them plus im sick of people telling me that wide open is overpriced i just have one thing to say to that THE FASTEST POWERSTROKE IN THE WORLD is from WIDE OPEN so I think they know what the hell they are talking about i will not go to gilette or g&r over WIDE OPEN sorry i just had to vent alittle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.