Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting these for a friend.They have 80,000 miles on them and are the factory wheels that came on his truck.The truck has not been used in the winter for the last 3 years and I am not sure about before that.They are in really good shape.He is working on changing the truck to a srw so he has already bought new 20's for the truck.I really have no idea what these go for used so I'll start at $500 and if thats to high he will go down.That is for wheels and caps only,no tires.The tires pictured are 38.5's and because of there size and shape,He is gonna try to sell locally.
If you want more pics give me your email and I'll have him send you some.

·
Registered
200 Posts
man, wish those were 8x6.5.

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
time for a bump

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
14 Posts
Does the sale include the front adapters also? Just to also confirm this is for all 6 wheels?

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
does he want to sell the bed and the rear axle also?
Well I know he would like to trade beds with someone but He wants it to be the same color so its gonna be next to impossible to find one .The axle swap he is not really fond of because his has 75,000 miles on it and he doesn't want a higher milage axle put on his truck.He is pretty fussy.

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Does the sale include the front adapters also? Just to also confirm this is for all 6 wheels?
yes all 6 wheels and as far as I know if the person buying the wheels wants the adapters then they can have them.

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump and $400 price for all 6 wheels.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I have a very low mileage rear from a 2008 2wd van.If he can use it,i would swap for the rims.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
are these all aluminum or are there two steel ones with it and whats the location.

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
inside 2 are steel I think.Marshall Mi is location.

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have a very low mileage rear from a 2008 2wd van.If he can use it,i would swap for the rims.
He really seems to like the dually setup with the big single in the rear spaced out.Its different.

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
As of right now sold pending payment.

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.