Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
691 HP and almost 1400 TQ. 2006 6.0 at Dougs shop last night with a stock fuel pump and a Fass system. On a set of 35's and 22" wheels.

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Holy Shat! What other supporting mods? Transmission, and then head studs? Only 200cc?
Not sure, but seeing that Tadd only did a little more with 430's shows that anything over 225 ish isn't really doing much without getting more oil. It seems that the 190-200's are doing great on the 6.0. I am very happy with mine.

·
South Atlanta white trash
495 Posts
Nice numbers!

·
--------
551 Posts
how correct are those tq figures? I would like to throw that dyno sheet in charles's face..... The 5r holds 1400 ftlbs.
I was thinking the same thing.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Nice numbers.:rockwoot: Is anyone working on oil for the 6.0?

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
bean doesnt sell the turbo anymore..gotta look elsewere..

83 jet means he was spraying it..

as for the how much would it cost..umm..I would do a fass 150/180 190's from casserly and a regulated return kit.. around 3100 +/- thats not including install.

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
These are quotes from Doug on comp D when lubeowner was questioning him..

PSDPlayer said:
There is a graph of each pull. I provided the torque numbers. Its a dynojet 248hw. Ryan Casserly builds my injectors. Each set he builds for me does what they are supposed to. Feel free to call him as well. I called him that night also to tell him job well done on the injectors.

PSDPlayer said:
The graphs are set to smoothing 5 not to catch a blip. But IF i set it to smoothing 0 it would give you 701/1455. It must be dyno error if I do it better than you? Frankie did his dyno run at GAW. I did mine at a different shop. Makerun options set to 4.5 for the RPM. Elevation 0. MPH 150. Drive the truck. Roll on the throttle to wide open and hit the button. Not that tough to do.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts