Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Fat Kids Rule!
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the 6th it was 2 years since i had a Dudeonal Switch a form of gastric bypass i have went from 477-180 Its been a amazing road with very few complications! I am glad I did it!
Here is a before and after pic

and one from today

and a whole album of changes
Incompatible Browser | Facebook

·
USASF Retired
305 Posts
Congrats.......

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Wow man. That is awesome!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Hey Joe, looking good!!!!!!, you still one fugly bastage,................. BUT YOU LOOK LIKE A HEALTHY FUGLY BASTAGE!!!!LOL, JUST MESSIN, CONGRADS BUD. My sis when thru the same thing a few years back, totally changed her life, and we are happy to still have her with us, as she was getting to the point where you wonder how many she would have left! keep it up, and keep it off man!!!!

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
wow you cant even tell you are the same person! way to go!! i would be very proud! i am 6'1'' and i weigh 215

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
dang house Congrats on the results and good job at keeping up all the work to go along with it.

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
Congratulations.

That's very impressive. :cool:

·
I am the juggernaut.
3,380 Posts
soooo we room mates again at scheids......?:smirk::drool:;)

You look great, Joe, and the effort you've put into this insipres me and, I'm sure, many others as well.

Keep up the great work!

·
Fat Kids Rule!
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
soooo we room mates again at scheids......?:smirk::drool:;)

You look great, Joe, and the effort you've put into this insipres me and, I'm sure, many others as well.

Keep up the great work!
Yes we will be roomies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Don't seem like two years. Congrats.

·
Registered
346 Posts
wow you look great man! awsome progress!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Joe, awesome job man. I was looking for you on Sunday at Indy but couldn't find ya. I saw your truck but I forgot you were gonna be a tech.

I'm heavier than you are now, so keep up the good work, I'm at 185lbs at 6.0 ft tall. Are you still having problems with your strength at times, or have you got that issue lined out?

·
Fat Kids Rule!
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Josh you shoulda called me!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts