Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bottom line i have two quads that just sit and collect dust. I have moved on to other things and need the money. I am located in olive branch,ms / starkville,ms and am willing to help deliver if you pay for some fuel.

The quads

2002 440ex- basically fully built only stock parts left are handle bars,plastic and axle.
has a freash frame up rebuild with new powdercoat and engine inspection.
New hd cam chain, new clutch, 3 angle valve job, cometic gasket kit were installed when the frame was being powdercoated. Engine did not need these iteams but i went through the engine just to check the specs on how the big bore kit was wearing. Everything was still in spec and cylinder still had all cross hatch markings and no abnormal marks/wear anywhere. Engine has had a 440 kit in it since 2007 and zero problem with overheating. Engine also has HD head studs, stage 2 cam, 450r carb,full exhaust and uni filter.
The frame has +2+1 a-arms, 450r swing arm with 450r brake set up, east coast axle carrier,new swing arm bearings installed when put back together. New bumper, nerfs are a little rough they came off my buddies hybrid. All in all the bike runs great. It will need a battery b/c it has been sittin for a while and will not hold a charge long. Bike has a TON of torque. Plastic is in ok shape its the factory plastic was going to replace with a diff color to match frame but lost intrest. This is my g/f's bike she has owned it since 2008 when i bought my ltr. We are asking $1200 firm for it. I just need it gone.

The next is my 2008 ltr450
Great bike i love how it rides feels great flying through the air. I bought it new in jan or feb of 2008. Did all maintenance myself. Has never been wrecked.
Brand new full duncan exhaust, cherry bomb, uni filter, pro nerf bars,blingstar grab bar and will also include a trail grab bar, bumper, tag bars, steering stabilizer. Bike is clean, oil changes after every serious ride. Has been my favorite bike out of all i have owned and riddin. i am asking $3200 firm it.

I have priced the bikes at bottom $$ so they will move. Prices are VERY fair in my book. Im loosing my ass on these bikes but i have no choice they just sit and collect dust.

Email me at [email protected]
or call/text at 9014616709

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.