Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remington 700 VS 22-250 heavy barrelled varmint. Less than 100 rds down the tube. H&S pillared stock, Leupold rings and bases, Simmons 6x20x50 A/O scope, good trigger. Gun was just sent in and duracoated. 100yd 1 hole groups, 200 yd groups under a dime off of lead sled. $1100 shipped to ffl lower 48.

CZ American 452 17 HMR wood stock. 3x9 tasco. Couple dings in stock, good shooter. Maybe shot 250 rounds. $425 shipped to ffl lower 48.

Foxpro FX3 in Mossy Oak finish. Loaded w/ 30 varmint sounds. I will also include a cd with a bunch foxpro sounds, probably close to 100. Comes with Foxpro rechargeable AA's and charger, 12v gel cell battery and charger, JIB decoy and rabbit topper, long range digital remote, foxpro carry bag and download cable. You can change sounds at the click of a button. I upgraded and that's the only reason this one is for sale. Only used a couple of times. $615 shipped lower 48

I will entertain possible trades for 7.3 SD stuff. IE: Aftermarket turbos (38r), Aftermarket injectors (stage 1 or 2), etc......

Thanks for looking. I can get pics up for serious inquiries.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts