Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine is running a cummins in 2.6 class and needs beat by a stroker price aside what is the best turbo to run on let's say dual hpops stage 3 injectors and my own tuning custom fuel system ext. I suppose what Id like to know is what turbo any comptitive pullers are running

·
Big Plans
784 Posts
A friend of mine is running a cummins in 2.6 class and needs beat by a stroker price aside what is the best turbo to run on let's say dual hpops stage 3 injectors and my own tuning custom fuel system ext. I suppose what Id like to know is what turbo any comptitive pullers are running
depends on your exact charger rules...the best of the best 2.6 chargers are custom made to meet the rules of the org. you're pulling in, but generally the brand turbo that is being used is a precision billet turbo

·
Ticking time bomb
2,385 Posts
What I will say is stage 3s will not be near enough fuel...I'm running a gt45 ext wheel with a 76mm comp wheel

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Not sure that many are running the same charger. Most are custom made for what exactly your putting with it and rules of the orgnazation like said above. But if your looking for one let me know. I can get you any custom turbo built to spec.

·
HRT Performance
4,565 Posts
Custom build S400 or HX60 based chargers are whats getting in done.

Here is a mild S400 custom charger on a 2.6" 7.3 - ignore the bounce:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
throw a 3.0 on it and hope they don't check you haha...just kidding by the way guys. Everyone above is smarter than I at turbo sizing. Especially HotRod when it comes to pulling!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts