Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Mongo Mann
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have all 2 5/8" gauges, there from an old project that I never finished, I have searched the inter web looking for nice pods for the larger gauges but found nothing I like for the Superduty. Has anyone installed the 2 5/8" gauges and if so post some pics, I need inspiration! Thanks!

·
Reloading
429 Posts
I haven't seen any plastic or fiberglasspods for the 2 5/8" gauges, but you could mount them in gauge cups. If in the right spot and attention to detail in how you mount it, it could look good. Once the new Isspros come out I plan on mounting 5 of them in cups directly over the cluster on an aluminum base that I'll powder coat. I really hate my pillar pod, and I have the tools to do it so why not. Here's a link to site that sells setups similar to what I'm talking about. Theirs are kind of ugly, mostly for dodges, and stupid expensive, but you get the idea.

·
Mongo Mann
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not 100% sold on the pillar mounts, I was hoping to find something to mount over the radio, I started fabing my own but the older brother said it looked like a$$. may be I should try again. I will post a pick of what I have so far.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts