Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still got alot of work to do, truck is under powered for sure, but its comming along. Ill post a vid of one of the trucks that beat me. The other truck that got 2nd was a lifted mega cab but i didnt get a vid.

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my truck was the only one really kickin up that much dust either i got crappy tires or good tires i dont know lol

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here is the girl that won, super bad ass truck and very nice people, they lent me a hitch to use, mine was too small and i didnt get to pull friday night because of it.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I am definitely pulling next year.

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's a tough act to follow.

Never bothers me to loose to trucks like that, good job!
LOL thats true she pulled first both days, luck of the draw so its hard to beat that for sure.

Track didnt seam that loose to me nothing like back east. I cant figure out if my tires were hookin or slippin like crazy, it seamed to hook fine, it dug deep holes at the end so i dunno.

·
7.3 stroked edition
169 Posts
here is the girl that won, super bad ass truck and very nice people, they lent me a hitch to use, mine was too small and i didnt get to pull friday night because of it.
Her truck is sick. I was wondering what happened friday, Was lookin forward to seeing a 6.4 pull.

Jared

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Her truck is sick. I was wondering what happened friday, Was lookin forward to seeing a 6.4 pull.

Jared
Im going to try and make every NSPA pull this year if i can, Im going to bore my hitch out this afternoon, luckly i got enough room that i dont have to completely redo my hitch.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts