Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
I was up at the shop early this year to pick up some parts from John. He was telling me about it then sounds like it's going to be a good time. John is a very cool dude to talk to and very helpfull when I call with ? Hope they get a good turn out.

·
<----Simply the best.
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
any idea what work stock rules are?
I have no idea. All I know is what's on the flyer. I would guess and say the same type of class as what you ran in Connersville???

I was up at the shop early this year to pick up some parts from John. He was telling me about it then sounds like it's going to be a good time. John is a very cool dude to talk to and very helpfull when I call with ? Hope they get a good turn out.
I hope it has a nice turnout as well so it will grow in the following years. Will you be able to make it back up this way? I'm not sure where Corydon is.

·
Registered
654 Posts
It is about 20 to 25 min west of Louisville Ky on the Indiana side. It took me about 2 and a half hours to get to the shop. I would like to go but my truck is still down trying to save for a clutch before I put the motor back in the truck so I don't have to pull the tranny 2 weeks after I ut it in.

·
<----Simply the best.
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That sucks. If you somehow find another way there let me know, I'm only about 15 minutes away from where it will be.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts