Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
come on kenny! the poster is covered in dodge and duraturd!

·
Metal - It kicks your ass
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol... I was in a hurry and just pulled the photos out of another flyer.

I wanted to put my POS on there but like i said. I was in a hurry.

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Looks good kenny, next year it will be fords though... right?

Anyway this thread needs more than 14 views.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Flyer looks good guys.. Have you got them printed up yet so i can get some and get them passed out down here..

im hoping to have my truck back together and i know my buddy arron is planning on being there with his nastruck with a cummins hope to see ya guys there.

Tyler

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
ya kenny u need to get some in the mail to me bud so i can get them handed out

·
Registered
7 Posts
It is getting a few more views now. I would love to get 100 trucks to this deal.

Joe when you see this give me a call. Somehow when I did something on my phone I lost your number

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Bump.... If your within 3 hours i know you can make it. BE HERE!!!!!!!!!
So far most everybody is coming from the Cummins Forum, unfortunatly we're outnumbered but it should still be fun. Might be a 10sec Dmax coming down from SJD.

·
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I went to the BTS diesel day in springfield and put up some flyers. There was a pretty good turn out there. Hopefully a few of them can make it over.

I'm not getting any responses on CompD. I just keep bumping the thread, hopefully someone will see it.

·
Registered
654 Posts
That's a good price for 3 pulls on a dyno 60.00. TS was 80.00. If somebody was looking to dyno soon that would be a good time to do it if your close hope you all get a good turn out man

·
Registered
7 Posts
We are less then one week away from the 1st Annual MAD Diesel Race. Looking forward to tons of fun next weekend.

·
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Im sad... I was hoping to get a van turbo installed and ATS housing by then to help with surging. I'll just have to take it easy :D

Im draggin the ol' lady with me. Should be a good time. Im ready.

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
When are you leaving Kenny? We're heading out Saturday morning.

·
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ill be heading out saturday morning as well. I plan on leaving here at 8 and getting there a little before noon. I'll probably be a little slow saturday morning, i won't get back into town till about midnight friday from working in Humboldt.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts