Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an early 99 F250 rolling chassis minus wheels and tires. Have frame, bed, motor, trans, transfer case, front and rear diffs, and drive shafts, steering box, brake master cylinder, fuel tank, bed has gooseneck hitch in it. Would like to sell complete but would be willing to part out. Motor will need rebuilt probably cylinder sleeved or bored. Also does not have injectors. Not sure the condition of the the rest of the drivetrain I bought it for the motor that was in it, the guy I got it from said it was driveable before they pulled the cab and front end off of it. The bed is beat up and will probably need bedsides as the bottom corners were cut to fit a homemade rear bumper and has some dents in it. Asking $3000 for all of it, but make offers or let me know if your interested in parts and I will get you prices.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Forgot that right front hub has been hit on something it does turn by hand but is a little tough, so may need new lockout.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am located in Topeka, Ks

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will try and get some pics up tomorrow night, also its a crewcab shortbed, and I may not have been clear enough but I dont have the cab or front clip

·
powerstroked
228 Posts
is this the same frame as a extended cab long bed. very interested if so.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I dont know if its the same as ext cab long bed, maybe someone else on here might know but I will do some checking to see if it is or not

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
No, its not. The ext cab longbed has a two inch longer wheelbase, and the frame is lowered where the cab bolts on so im pretty sure it wouldnt work

1 - 10 of 10 Posts