Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
99 Ford F-250 XLT Diesel, 136k miles
6 speed manual
8" lift, 6" superlift full spring kit with 2" front shackles and 2" taller rear block
38 x 15.50 Dick Cepek fun country 2's with 80% tread on black 20x14 fuel hostage wheels
5" mbrp exhaust custom dumped over the rear axle
Fabtech full floating traction bars
Ts 6 pos tuner with swamps tunes (stock, high idle, economy, tow, race, extreme)
Full 05 front end swap headlights, grille, bumper, header panel, etc etc (no cut grill junk)
08 tailgate with backup camera in the handle
I have a kenwood indash double-din dvd player with navigation that isn't installed that can come with it.

Bought the truck 2 years ago with 126k it has 136k now, I rarely drive it. It was stock when i bought it, everything on the truck has low miles on it. Power windows/locks/mirrors, cruise, split cloth bench with center console. Super clean interior. Truck has never been off road, front driveshaft has been out of the truck since it got lifted. Runs good drives good, really REALLY hard to find reg cab 6 speed XLT. Could use a fresh set of glow plugs. Has a few dings and dents, its 12 years old, but overall a really clean truck. Most of these are beat up farm trucks, i looked for 6 months before I bought this one. Call for more details. Only selling cause I'm about to buy a house.

$17,000 Cash talks bs walks.

757-342-9195 call / text (best way) / email

·
Fasthog.com
1,049 Posts
Very nice truck I just got the SAME setup. 99 6 speed reg cab long bed on 38's w/ 8" lift haha. Wish MINE WAS WHITE!

Anychance you would trade that black grill for mine. I have 06 front end as well and need chrome gone. Cash to boot if needed.

Goodluck w sale trucks a beauty and no miles compared to mine pushin 300K. Well worth it!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very nice truck I just got the SAME setup. 99 6 speed reg cab long bed on 38's w/ 8" lift haha. Wish MINE WAS WHITE!

Anychance you would trade that black grill for mine. I have 06 front end as well and need chrome gone. Cash to boot if needed.

Goodluck w sale trucks a beauty and no miles compared to mine pushin 300K. Well worth it!
I hate chrome just as much, cant let the grill go. Hate to sell it, but gotta put some money back in the toy account.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can I get the tailgate handle/camera? I'll send you mine without the camera and some money!

Nice truck, sacrilegious that it never goes offroad!
I have other toys for offroad :)

Truck is now on 16x12 weld cheyenne 8's and 33x14.50 Mud grapplers.

Getting lowered to 6" lift and adding 2" wheel spacers.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lowered. Still considering selling it. Would also trade for a RCLB OBS 350/ 94-up cummins + cash on top.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WhAt are u asking for it now that it's lowered?
Same price. Only difference is rear blocks are shorter and front shackles are stock, which I still have both if the buyer wanted to put it back up on 8". Forged cheyenne 8 welds are not even in the same category as made in china fuels. Tires are brand new. More then likely going to keep it in favor of a 12v swap, but its hard to take out a low mileage 7.3 with no issues. Wouldn't mind selling it to get a 03-05 cummins. Honestly nothing wrong with the truck, I just get tired of things and sell them. I've had it over 2 years and put 10k miles on it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No offense but the price is a little high. Your asking almost twice its book value
If I wasn't getting interest at this price, I might lower it. But I am. Never said it was firm.

Took some better pics today... Haven't put the traction bars back on yet.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Do you still have the other rims and tires for it still ?
Sold those. Don't like seeing the same wheels that I have on my truck on 20 other trucks when I'm driving around for an hour.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.