21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
needs more fuel
697 Posts
pic dont work?

·
Registered
270 Posts
I don't know why the pic didn't work but I have a pic of the truck in my profile.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
id like to see it!

·
Brian
624 Posts
Lifting.2wd is kinda deleting the purpose. I keep my 2wd so it is easy to get in an out of. If I was you guys I would put superduty axles front an rear in it and be bad ass

·
Registered
255 Posts
Lifting.2wd is kinda deleting the purpose. I keep my 2wd so it is easy to get in an out of. If I was you guys I would put superduty axles front an rear in it and be bad ass
i hate that statement. i have a dually that only hauls trailors on the road but i hate the look of my front end being 3'' lower than the rear. why would a small lift in the front be deleting the purpose? i dont need 4x4

·
Brian
624 Posts
In this case you should put a superduty front an rear axles in your truck. Or get a superduty

·
Registered
255 Posts
In this case you should put a superduty front an rear axles in your truck. Or get a superduty
for me its going to be a f-superduty front end. they use the leaf spring front end with a rsk. thats what im doing.

and i would never buy a super duty. i just dont like the look of them. and trust me i can afford a brand new 2011 but i just love the look of the obs. i have a npr box truck now so the f350 is a back up for working if my box truck breaks down.

·
Brian
624 Posts
I mean sd like my sd a 92 so you have solid front I beam an 1.25 ton

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
You found a 9 year old thread just to justify lifting a 2wd?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

21 - 34 of 34 Posts