Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my F350 powerstroke 7.3L dually with new automatic transmission, 159k miles. The truck is a 1997 4 door crew cab with leather captain seats, bedliner, running boards and running lights on top. It has dual gas tanks, trailer hookup, cruise control, power windows and power locks. Also has the factory tow package with 4.10 gears and factory limited slip differential. Rear tires are 8/10 tread, front tires are 5/10. It has the rare F450 monobeam front end which has the larger F450 brakes also, with ford superduty leaf springs (gives more stability than the typical I-beam front end normally found on these trucks). New ford transmission was installed 20k miles ago and shifts GREAT, 9/10 shape, also had a transmission cooler installed at the same time. Engine is in outstanding shape, starts on the first crank. Work was performed by Nate at Strictly Diesel in Scottsdale, AZ. New glow plugs, exhaust manifold donuts and new turbocharger were installed 12k miles ago. A new superduty HPOP high pressure oil pump and AC compressor was installed by strictly diesel 12k miles ago also. I am the second owner, and bought it from an old couple who used it as a camper (camper was on the bed). I used this truck to tow my race car (nissan 4 cylinder) on a 18 foot open trailer to weekend races. This truck has never let me down or left me stranded. It gets excellent gas mileage and has great torque, can tow without blinking. If you are looking for a good tow vehicle for a toy hauler or a work truck this truck will get the job done. Includes Eclipse CD player, Polk Speakers and Sirius Satellite Radio. The truck should have new kingpins installed in the front monobeam axle, I have already purchased them and will include them for free with the truck. email with any questions, or text/call me at (732) 233 0310

1 - 3 of 3 Posts