Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1997 F250 ex cab

3K views 31 replies 13 participants last post by  Chimera 
#1 ·
1997 F250 Ex Cab, 140cc injectors, MBRP stainless 4inch exhaust,CCV mod, 3inch DP, triple pod gauges, Early 99 intercooler, 6637 DIY INTAKE,Adrenaline Hpop, DP tuner 140hp custom tunes and Suncoast trans still under warranty. Truck just turned 182,000 fresh glow plugs at injector swap. Interior in mint condition has leather buckets up front just re-wrapped out of 1995 bronco xlt.

asking 13k firm!!! got a killer deal on a D-MAX guys sorry:doh:

See less See more
#3 ·
Nokesville VA 20181 pm me ill send you some pics through phone text got a few

#5 ·
#8 ·
just pm me your number have some on my phone.

#10 ·
im about a little over an hour from Richmond and no not any problems its a 7.3 ;)with the truck at all runs great just trans but thats a given with these trucks but I fixed that with a suncoast and have all the paperwork,receipts.

#11 ·
going to post pics of motor and interior tomorrow!

#20 ·
dude wtf!!?? lol. its got a good intercooler on it, its been tested lol. what kinda grill did you get for it?

#25 ·
jason the intercooler is definetly doing me some good holds right at 1150 in the hot setting I just got the stock grill in bezels because I was planning on getting it painted real soon! If it doesnt sell no big deal Ill just keep it but some hybrids are my next task and a turbo! Have you heard anything about those headstuds you were telling me about? Are you going to Keystone nationals?

#26 ·
no aint goin to make it, wish i was. ill check on them tomm. the guy doin my motor, nate, is the one that has them. sorry its taking so long.

#28 ·
ill take it if its free. LOL j/k thats a great looking truck!!! i like it and would consider buying it if it was a 5spd. Bump for ya!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.