Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I recently bought a 1997 ford f350 ccsb xlt from Hogsnapper7 on here and simply have no time to dump into making it the truck I wanted. It has all stock xlt power options, cd player grey interior in good shape considering the age with no rips or tares... I do have a full king ranch interior package that I was going to put into it but will be selling this as well. It consists of 4 captains chairs, 2 center consoles and floor mats. Truck over all is in decent shape could use a paint job if particular but cab doors hood and everything are all good and strait. The bed on the other hand needs to be re done. You could put a bed liner in it and no one would ever notice but it has been banged up a bit and has a goose neck hitch in the back. Truck fires right up runs and drives and 4x4 works like a charm. This would be a great truck for someone to pick up cheap to transform into whatever they want. I have a few pics and if anyone wants to come check it out just let me know and I can meet you. I am in WI.

I just want to get my money back out of it. I bought an excursion instead so this has to go.

IF YOU WANT MORE PICS TEXT/CALL ME 715 896 1952

Black 97 ccsb f250 7,3L $5500 - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

It has a short some where in the tail light wiring which doesn't allow you to take it out of park if you put it into park as the same fuse that blows due to the short is the fuse that controls the abs. I haven't had time to track the short but doesn't seem like too hard of a task to me. I simply leave it in neutral and use the parking brake in the mean time.

I will attempt to fix the short next week and depending how hard it is the price could go up slightly.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Just a heads up, my 97 CCSB had the same problem. Mine was the connector for the brake lights down on the brake pedal. One wire was coming out. For a temp fix you could just cut the wires and but two spade (I think thats correct term) and use that. Other wise you could just get a new connector and splice it on. I just stole one from my 93 ranger lol.

Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Just a heads up, my 97 CCSB had the same problem. Mine was the connector for the brake lights down on the brake pedal. One wire was coming out. For a temp fix you could just cut the wires and but two spade (I think thats correct term) and use that. Other wise you could just get a new connector and splice it on. I just stole one from my 93 ranger lol.

Good luck with the sale!
dont mean to jack the post but my 97 ccsb keeps blowing same fuse i have to use my trailer brake control to get it out of park. lol. im gonna check that wire u are talking about near pedal thanks.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I pulled it apart the other day I put a new sensor in it and saw the connector was melted a bit, I may have to try splicing in a good one! thanks!

I have done some work to it, Window motor on drivers rear door, fixed the fuel leak it had, replaced a few sensors and bulbs just little stuff. But I hate doing that little stuff lol. I will probably end up putting new tires on it if the snow really starts flying before it sells.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Busted Knuckles
2,456 Posts
That's a 250....not a 350....just a heads up I'm sure it was an honest mistake by the op.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
interior come with it at 7500?

·
Registered
196 Posts
This truck has absolutely NO blowby, it's unbelievable. I went and saw it yesterday. There's a few little things that are wrong with it but nothing crazy, well worth it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.