Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I could use some help. Thursday night I was driving down the road and the truck just died. I cannot seam to build high pressure oil. It only builds to about 200psi. What I have down so far is I plugged the high pressure oil line coming off the pump going to the passenger side oil rail and trurned the truck over, when doing this the hpop builds pressure and the reading on the icp was 2400 psi with a few cranks.

This lead me to believe that I was loosing my high pressure oil on the passenger side rail, just having trouble locating exactly where it's coming from. I have no oil leak on the ground and both large plugs at the end of the oil rail (on the outside) are dry. I hooked the passenger side high pressure oil line back up and during cracking with the valve cover off I don't see any oil coming out around the injector and or through the injector spout (with injectors unplugged), the small plugs inside don't appear to be leaking. Any ideas?

I just put new baby swamp injectors in about a month ago, the hpop, icp, ipr, lpop are about two years old and maybe have 25,000 miles on them. The weird thing is that before the truck died it was running perfectly, plenty of power, started fine cold or hot. Also I am reading oil pressure and other gauges with edge cs.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts