Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve got a 1997 F350 with a 73 diesel in it and the E4od automatic transmission. This transmission has about 5000 miles on a jasper replacement supposedly had 38 upgrades and the light is flashing on the gear shifter and it will not go into the low gears only in drive and will not shift. The range sensor has been replaced on the side of transmission... I’m wondering what else can be wrong? Only guess is coils inside transmission? Any knowledge out there? Or take it to a ford dealership?

·
Administrator
8,398 Posts
what is the jasper warranty? i doubt ford will honor it, you will have to take it to a jasper dealer for warrantee work.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what is the jasper warranty? i doubt ford will honor it, you will have to take it to a jasper dealer for warrantee work.
Well there isn’t a warranty left due to past 2 years since installed... I use this truck only for pleasure... was driving home the other day and truck shut down engine like I turned it off. Blew 3 fuses... replaced them, started truck back up ... now light blinking and won’t shift. I looked at mileage I have about 6,600 miles on this build.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts