Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1996 ford F250 XLT 4x4 Extended cab longbed. 320k miles. Factory 4.10 gears and manual hubs. Located in San Benito, Texas. Asking $6000 OBO. Also Listed on ebay, PM me with any offers.

Has had a Dana 60 solid axle swapped up front with factory ford parts from a 1996 Ford F350. Runs good and drives well. Clear coat is peeling in some places and it has a few dents on the bed. I have the center console in my garage, I left it out when I pulled the seats to clean out the inside. The only rust on this truck is a few bubbles on the outside of the drivers side drip rail. The body is super solid and does not show any signs of a major accident, some dings and dents as shown in the photos. Power locks and windows work well, the felts are dried out and could stand to be replaced. Whelen Strobe system is installed and looks new. Radio is not included with the truck.

NO LEAKS of any kind.

New parts:
- PS Pump, fluid has been flushed, lines replaced and fluid replaced with synthetic
- Steering column rebuilt
- AC topped off with freon and evaporator core cleaned
- Fresh oil change
- new coolant and thermostat
- new drivers door latch mechanism (OEM parts)
- new belt & idlers
- new glow plugs and relay. Wired a manual glow plug switch.
- new air filter
- Straight piped exhaust
- Rebuilt oil cooler
- U joints
- New O-Rings on fuel bowl, full rebuild kit

Issues I have found:
- Low range light flickers occasionally while driving.
- Drivers window sometimes pops out of the track when rolled down, easy to repair with $40.00 felts.
- Some rust bubbles on the drivers side drip rail over the door. Visible in photo. The cab is NOT rusty just the drip rail.
- Fuel filter light stays on but filter is new. Cheap sensor.

I put 5k miles on this truck in the past 3 months with zero issues, I just need another project to work on. Both fuel tanks work properly with the tank selector switch. For sale locally as well.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts