Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
260,000 miles on the turbo 7.3. Unmolested no mod truck that runs and drives good. Needs tires but i have a set that goes with that are in decent shape. Just had the oil and filter changed as well as the trans serviced. 2 new batteries. A/c blows cold as ice. Used it to pull my racecar all over the houston tx area. Any questions just ask.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
for me it is!!! i do love the truck but liek you say these days its hard to come up with that much money right away. What kind of shape is the rest of the body in? is there any rust under the panels or anything like that? how bout the a/c, heat. and all the assesories like power windows and locks and stuff like that? does it all work? thanks

oh yeah, does it have a long bed or short bed?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
for me it is!!! i do love the truck but liek you say these days its hard to come up with that much money right away. What kind of shape is the rest of the body in? is there any rust under the panels or anything like that? how bout the a/c, heat. and all the assesories like power windows and locks and stuff like that? does it all work? thanks

oh yeah, does it have a long bed or short bed?
No rusted panels anywhere. Has some small surface rust spots on the hood where the paint is chipped. A/c is ice cold, beter than my new truck. Heat works good. Power windows in rear dont work but fronts are fine. Power locks all work good. Its a short bed. Good truck, ive drove it pulling a trailer with a racecar, 4 wheeler and 4 guys in it going 70 with the a/c going strong.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh yeah its not even washed in the pic, just sitting in the driveway needing a bath. lol

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
it's a nice truck, but too far away, too little $, and not enough driven wheels

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Replied to the pms guys. Took her for a ride today and man am i gonna miss her. Good truck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts