Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive had this truck for 7 months now replaced the starter runned like a champ auto trans shifted kinda hard at times but nothing to harsh . changed oil fuel filter all good . about 10 days ago i took it to the store and on my way back it started running rough and very shakey so i started bye looking at the filter all good went to the wires checked connections then seen if there was and oil in the plug (cant remember the name ) then checked for corrosion on the computer (grey box on the drivers side ) was thinking of checking a screen on the fuel ipv ? not sure thgis is very new to me ive been searching around the forums for simmilar problems .. any help would be valued thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
For what it's worth, my '94 just had the uvc harness go kaput. I did a ton of research on here and other sites to pinpoint the likely issue and after a few searches, came up with the answer. Did it in the parking lot at the mall.... Easy fix. Even for a newbie PSD owner.
If it feels like one bank is not firing, check the leads going into the valve cover. If they look good on visual inspection, get out the socket set and take the cover off. You'll see right away if one of the plugs is burnt out. OR if one is not clipped tight. Ford has a "fix" if the clips aren't tight.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts